Author - Joyce Yeo

bflix

BFLIX, the next Netflix?

Zetta Media announced on February 6th that BFLIX, its movie streaming service, reached over 50K downloads. Google Android users made up 80% of the downloads, while the remaining 20% were... Read More

zikto 2

Zikto Signs MOU with Samsung C&T

Healthcare Startup ‘Zikto’ (CEO: Kyung Tae Kim) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Samsung C&T on November 17th to enter the fashion market with its wearable band. With this... Read More